multi-clic

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Codeigniter Facebook Open Graph

Auteur Message
framic
MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Codeigniter Facebook Open Graph Répondre en citant

Codeigniter Facebook Open Graph
> DOWNLOAD

.. See for more info. Reply Lus Cludio says: May 4, 2015 at 8:35 am I would to say thank you. CodeIgniter Forums Using CodeIgniter General Help Can't get open graph to work . Asanyonewill login with the facebook he/shewill see this page that will contain logged in user details. by Ahmet Gyger Getting started with the Facebook SDK for PHP Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)MoreClick to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)Share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Like this:Like Loading. Reply gnana sundar says: March 8, 2016 at 9:13 am facebook login working but it not fetch user details.how to fetch user in facebook. You can create similar files as mentioned below and can copy the code. Reply LUIS CLAUDIO ALVES GAMA says: May 23, 2016 at 3:19 pm I found a solution: & $corpomsg=array( message => $msg, link => $url, picture => $url, caption => Pedido Online, ); you can put some posts here: $pubface[]=array( method => POST, relativeurl => /$idgroup/feed, body => httpbuildquery($corpomsg), ); & $publicou = $this->facebook->postbatch($pubface); library:=> public function postbatch($params){ if ( $this->session ){ $request = (new FacebookRequest($this->session, POST, null, array(batch => jsonencode($params))))->execute(); $results = $request->getGraphObject()->asArray(); return $results; } return false; } Its working! Reply Mangesh Kalmegh says: July 15, 2016 at 6:33 am Im getting an error A PHP Error was encountered Severity: Error Message: Class BaseFacebook not found Filename: libraries/facebook.php Line Number: 25 Backtrace: Please help me out! Reply Muaaz Khalid says: March 30, 2017 at 12:34 pm Facebook has updated the API to v5 Reply amit says: April 4, 2017 at 10:22 am hello sir , i am using this library and struggling more then two days. in codeigniter 3 Reply LUIS CLAUDIO ALVES GAMA says: May 22, 2016 at 8:40 am Hi Ben, how are you doing? Im trying to make some posts using FacebookBatchRequest without success. In this tutorial, we are going to explain how you can implement Facebook login via open authentication to connect with your website using CodeIgniter. I believe you forgot to write i.e. Mobile Develop and deploy trusted mobile experiences Security Prevent, detect and respond to enterprise threats .. 'index.php/oauthlogin/logout')); // Send data to profile page $this->load->view('profile', $data); } else { // Store users facebook login url $data['loginurl'] = $this->facebook->getLoginUrl(); $this->load->view('login', $data); } } // Logout from facebook public function logout() { // Destroy session sessiondestroy(); // Redirect to baseurl redirect(baseurl()); } } ?> Views : login.php Copy the below code in your view and save as login.php. Step 5:Here you have towrite your application name based upon your choice and click on Create New Facebook App Id. Reply Jitender says: October 28, 2014 at 3:40 am where can i find autoload.php Reply Ben Marshall says: February 2, 2015 at 8:05 am Take a look at Youll need to install the dependencies first with Composer if your using autoload.php. Terms Privacy Security Status Help Contact GitHub API Training Shop Blog About . Thanks! Reply Avesh says: September 17, 2015 at 10:27 am HOw to get facebook email, login with facebook in codeigniter Reply Kishan says: November 21, 2015 at 5:24 am hi very nice article. Reply Ben Marshall says: February 2, 2015 at 8:05 am Take a look at for more info on installing the SDK. thank you arjun not compulsory , its better to use Pingback: Laravel Facebook Open Graph Macro Arjun Blog() Pingback: Custom Facebook Share Button without FB-OG Tags - PHP5 Tutorials - ArjunPHP.com() . Step 4:After clicking on itone popup window will appear here you have to select a platform for which type of app you are creating, platform may be ios, android, any Facebook app or for any website, here we are creating apps for website. Im an experienced web developer, husband, father, Texan and proud Trekkie. Sign up A Facebook library for CodeIgniter that allows you to make calls to the Facebook Graph API and easily integrate the meta tags for the Open Graph protocol 21 commits 1 branch 0 releases Fetching contributors PHP 100.0% PHP Clone or download Clone with HTTPS Use Git or checkout with SVN using the web URL. Aside from work, I likes gardening and spending time with pets. .. Reply Felipe Pereira says: April 11, 2015 at 1:06 pm Hey Ben, whats good? Im just letting you know that I loved your tutorial, and decided to make something to help. Its working!!!!!!!!!!! Reply danial says: July 8, 2015 at 1:00 pm Above used library link is dead. Between nice step by step writing. best regards, J Find Reply . RewriteEngine on RewriteCond $1 !^(index.phpbootstrap-3.3.2-distfont-awesomedownloadcommonimagesrobots.txt) RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /index.php/$1 [L] Could any of these be the reason why i get an Hash at the end of my url? Thank you in advance for any answer. .. Step 6:In this window, choose a category and then click on Create App ID button. Skip to content Features Business Explore Marketplace Pricing This repository Sign in or Sign up . update the tutorial. Reply juan says: January 3, 2015 at 3:05 pm Doesnt work with latest SDK Reply Ben Marshall says: January 30, 2015 at 10:19 am Can you provide a little more info than it doesnt work? What error are you getting? Reply Rui says: January 10, 2015 at 5:23 pm HI. Installing is as easy as adding a require entry for the Facebook SDK for PHP to the composer.json file in the application directory: application/composer.json { "require" : { "facebook/php-sdk-v4" : "4.0.*" } } Navigate to the application directory and run composer install to download the required dependencies. Reply Leandro says: January 28, 2015 at 10:24 am I had downloaded the sdk php v4, but this file (vendor/autoload.php) is not included =/ Reply Ben Marshall says: January 30, 2015 at 10:10 am Youll need to use Composer to install the dependencies 5a02188284
sms facebook code confirmationfunny jokes in malayalam for facebookwww.facebook online hackmensagens de for a para amigos no facebookfacebook presale code for kisspirater un compte facebook gratuit telecharger 2013remove login approvals facebookfacebook chat sidebaraplikasi facebook untuk java jarfacebook vip account about me

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Page 1 sur 1

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sauter vers: